Frequently Asked Questions...
You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of our top most Frequently Asked Questions from you!
* I do not see my Crank style listed!!
* If you do not see your crank listed please choose the
Clear Crankskins (Choose Your Crank)
Here you can enter the name of your crank...This way we can make sure you get the correct fitting Crankskins!
* Crank Lengths are listed in a pull down menu. Choose your length with the pull down. If you only see 175 and you do not see a pull down, you may need to adjust your color settings on the device you are using (usually pc's can have color setting issues).
Clear Crankskins are available in clear and matte finishes.
Clear is shiny and matte has no shine!
* How do I apply Crankskins?
* We recommend that you use HEAT (blow dryer) to apply Crankskins products. Heat will soften the Crankskins and make it much easier to apply around curves and edges. Heat will also help the adhesive work to it's full potential and create a strong bond between your Crankskins and bike. We also strongly suggest watching our Crankskins application and removal videos.
CRANK ENDS/CRANK BOOTS:
* Do CrankEnds/CrankBoots come in different sizes for my Crank?
* Yes, CrankEnds are now available in two sizes.
* When will my order ship?
* We ship 2x a week (Tuesday and Friday). Any orders received prior to 6 a.m.(E.S.T.) on Monday will ship Tuesday. Any orders received prior to 6 a.m. (E.S.T.) Thursday will ship Friday.
* How will I know my order has shipped?
* After your order has been processed and is ready to ship your order status will be updated.
* Where is my tracking number?
* When your order is shipped you will receive an email with shipping information including a tracking number (Please check your SPAM folder if you do not receive an email).